Now that Stampin’ Up! is no longer going to carry square envelopes, you will need to make your own. It is a very simple process using the Diagonal Score Plate with the Simply Scored tool.
- Cut a 10″ square of paper.
- Score on all sides at 4 5/8″.
- Cut corners off.
- Fold on score lines, starting with the sides.
- Glue the bottom flap to the side ones being careful to not get glue on the inside front of the envelope.
- Instert your card, fold down the top flap and glue shut.
That’s all there is to it! The finished size of the envelope is 6 1/2″.
Thanks to Jackie Topa for figuring out the measurements.